[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I agree the cancer care tram team should be able to put you in contact with free short breaks. Also google free short breaks for carer as a lot of guest house and hotels will give free place when they have them to carers on a bed and breakfast bases and while that normally a long weekend. 4 days are...
There are a number of factors at play with meds. Firstly meds can react in so many ways and cause many issue. before I became a full time carer I was a paramedic and I can't say there is a link but can not discount it. I checked the BMA medicine books and could not see any link but that not to say t...
Care agency that a night mare. I had care support put in place via social works due me being very ill. At the end of the day I found my health getting worse as everyday I seen increasing sign of abuse on the person being care for. At the end I told them to get away from the person I care for and the...
I read what you said and even looked at the link and I do find that shocking but I don't see how that links into Carers UK or other parts of it. I do care as a carer and even volunteer with soup kitchen every night to give homeless people something hot to eat and drink and were and when possible war...
Talk with your doctor and tell your doctor about your dad shouting. It seems to me he is at the end of the road. I would suggest if you were in Scotland to talk with Tommy Whitelaw and I will give you his email. This is the area he deals with daily and went through this with his own mum. He a man wi...
Hello and I am Gorden a local volunteer ambassador for Carers UK & Scotland. Firstly welcome to the forum and I hope you find it useful. There are a few things that spring to mind Just now. Are you registered as a the carer for your family member? If not then I would highly recommend you go along an...
Firstly you do need to be sure about the baby. Are you or are you not having a baby. Then you need to decide what you want to happen and then set some goals towards that. Go to the Carers Centre and ask them if they can point you to someone who will help you like a councillor or someone who will all...
Firstly your not alone and many of us will relate to what you say. The Carers Helpline should be able to supply you with loads of advise and they are great at letting you chat. They all at some stage of their lives have gone through or going through what your going through now in some format. Don't ...
Welcome to the forum. I hope you find it a great place of contact and getting help. I also hope you find it a useful tool.

Gorden
Local Volunteer Ambassador
Carers UK & Scotland.
Firstly welcome to Forum and I hope you find it good tool and net work. Remember the helpline number as they can guide you through much and their number is 0808 808 7777. Register at your carers centre and get them to arrange a carers assessment as this is based on your need and there is more help t...