[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hey to everyone again,<br/> <br/> From going over all your replies I think in retrospect my questions were in places too broad. Your answers been hugely helpful, but it's been very interesting hearing people's stories or opinions on specific issues they've faced. <br/> <br/> As I mentioned before...
Hi all, Sorry I haven't responded in a couple days, BT seem to have a grudge against my internet connection. Firstly thanks for the fantastic responses so far - I've got a few follow-up questions for you all if that's OK, and I'm also going post again in a minute with some separate thoughts/question...
<t>Hi Myrtle and Catja,<br/> <br/> Thank you both for your replies, and thanks D0r0thyG for the added info.<br/> <br/> Myrtle, can I ask if you think the person you care for would be open to using the kinds of technology mentioned if presented in a way that was less confusing or prone to error? Also...
Hi D0r0thyG,

Thank you! If it's not too personal a question, can I ask how heavily the person you care for relies on you and get an idea of their age?

Kind regards,
Oliver
Hi there, Sorry in advance as I expect this post will get rather long. And apologies if it's in the wrong section! As a quick introduction I'm currently attending Ravensoburne University in London. At the beginning of this week I started of a self-directed brief looking into medical options availabl...