[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Drew and welcome to the forum. I'me with no1mum when she says just knowing you can come on here and it helps to know you are not on your own is a big help. I do hope that things get better for you and your wife soon.
Elsa
Hello Carolyn and welcome.
Elsa x
Hello and welcome.
Elsa x
Hello Anne welcome to the forum. I am quite new on here myself but have already found it a great place for advice and understanding. Hope you sort out your job situation soon.
Elsa x
Hello BigSister Thanks for the advice and I will bear it in mind. The OT has asked the wheelchair providers to have a look at other wheelchairs to see if they can come up with anything better for hubby. Unfortunately the stairlift is unable to be extended as this would mean it would encroach on the ...
Great stuff, thank you susieq I just spent an hour trying to add an avatar then I discovered your posting. Image as you can see I am a big Treky fan.
Elsa
<t>Hi Mr Leebob<br/> Sorry I cannot help with any advice, I am new to this forum myself and am still learning. I just wanted to wish you and your family well and hope things improve for you all very soon. One important bit of advice I have been given since becoming a member of this forum is to try y...
<t>Hi susieq,<br/> Thank you for your reply. I have Googled Transfer Wheelchair and checked them out, but I don't think this type would be any good for hubby as I cannot find one which is self propelling. This would mean I would have to be on hand each time he wanted to move from one place to anothe...
<t>Hello, <br/> I am looking for some advice on wheelchairs. My hubby has recently become a double leg amputee so his wheelchairs had to be changed for better balance to ones with the rear self propelling wheels further back. The new wheelchairs are slightly heavier than previous ones (I have to lif...
<t>Hello, <br/> I am looking for some advice on wheelchairs. My hubby has recently become a double leg amputee so his wheelchairs had to be changed for better balance to ones with the rear self propelling wheels further back. The new wheelchairs are slightly heavier than previous ones (I have to lif...