[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi all, well mums been in the home for nearly two weeks now and has started to settle. At first she was ranting and raving that she wasn't stopping there but she seems to be showing signs of settling now. They had to move her room on the first day, she could see along the road towards where I lived ...
Thanks for all the replies. well my finances are an utter mess and now the carers place want the carers allownace back for the whole time mum was in hospital, came as a surprise cause the social worker told me things would be ok. But..................... they've accepted mum http://www.carersuk.org/...
<t>Well, the decision was made this week that mum can't go home. I've had to fight tooth and nail for them to even come to the decision. About 3 weeks ago they moved her to a different hospital over the other side of the city even tho I asked them to put her in a one nearer. It has been a nightmare ...
<t>Thank you for all the advice. <br/> When I go and see mum, I'm looking at her, I see her, but I know I've lost the real her, its just a shell, does that make sense? In my heart of hearts I know she wouldn't want to live like this, I know its what she'd want. But the guilt, I sit there at visiting...
<t>Things have gone down hill dramatically here in the last few weeks, mums heart was racing so they took her into hospital, within days she was talking rubbish. they said she had a water infection and she'd be fine when they got it sorted, well they sorted it and she's anything but fine. Talks rubb...
No I dont blame you, I get £55 to be a 24/7 skivvy, no wonder I'm sick of my life!

fin
Edited
What do you all do when it all just gets too much? My dads still with us, how I really don't know. But looking after him is a nightmare, he's still refusing all help, and they are happy with that because its left to me. He's keep throwing away his food then I have to go and buy some more food. He's ...
I think that you should photocopy the receipt before you hand it over to your father, not everyone will know your father like the warden does and a photocopy will provide you with immediate proof of what the money was used for.
Good idea Image
<t>Hi and thank you for the replies. My dad told everyone that my brother had sold his car behind his back and kept the money a few months ago, the warden got those in the lounge together and told them that my dad had been lying. But a few weeks ago my brother was walking past one of the residents a...