[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>during my years as a carer, i felt vulnerable, and isolated!! i was powerless and had decisions made for me. i was critisised and judged, and even blamed when things went wrong!! i was depressed and lonley. nobody listened or cared!! i was the victim. i was disabled by association!! and i was poo...
we could become part of a charity and raise money and make the union free to members. fund raising would pay for admin etc...
<t>the term 'informal carer' is attached to those who care on a voluntary basis, and with little or no financial reward. informal carers are not employed by anybody but are tied by emotional expectation and loyalty. informal carers work within the domestic sphere, ie their own homes or the home of a...
hia everybody and thanx for the welcome!!! yes i am interested in the shortchange campaign and will look into it now!!!
<t>how do we care if we dont care?? the very term 'carer' puts us on a guilt trip if we no longer care!! and if we 'care' how can we then go on 'strike'? how uncaring would that be?? we cant turn the world against us we have to get them on our side!! the one thing most carers have in common is pover...
<t>i know just how u feel. i beleive that carers should be included in any equal opportunities legislation and should also have equal pay. i also beleive that in not receiving equal rights as you say is in breach of the human rights act and therefore campaignable. carers are saving the government mi...
<t>my son has recently moved into an independant living project and the cost for this is £2000 per week, which is being met by the local authority. this cost horrifies me as during my time as his carer i received around £50 per week. i feel strongly that the financial help offered to cares is ...