[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
To all ex-carers - become a member of your local governmnet - influence things from the inside!
Within the rose family are different varieties/species. I am saying why don;t all of us unite despite the infinite variety of situations/afflictions etc. Those of us who can fight for MORE should join together and speak for the silent ones.
<t>Yes it does seem difficult to find a fitting word to go with carer. I thought that possibly Principal Carer might do as well. <br/> Essentially what I think we need is a huge voice to batter the EEC and our government with. A Trade Union or Guild might be set up (I will do some research) and in t...
<t>So, we are agreed that we have minimal rights/recognition and that we WANT more - the right label would be a start.<br/> <br/> Anybody think that the above title is workable - if not can another be suggested please. <br/> I feel it is very important to have a good label - "carer" is a bit wishy w...
I am new here but have been caring for nearly 5 years for my mother and 3.5 yrs for my husband. I have two children (22 and 13 yrs). I have felt all the emotions possible and am still trying to accept my role - turn my negative thoughts around to embracing my life so that I don't envy all those peop...
I have thought up this title as a official umbrella label, which I think might be a good one to put down on those forms where we state what we do (employed, retired etc). We can't call ourselves professional because we dont have the advantage of a union or training or even PAY for our work. So, NOT ...
I have thought up this title as a official umbrella label, which I think might be a good one to put down on those forms where we state what we do (employed, retired etc). We can't call ourselves professional because we dont have the advantage of a union or training or even PAY for our work. So, NOT ...