[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Big Hugz KathyA - I know what you mean about the instruments. My boyfriend is a carer and his dad was really big into playing the guitar - his microphone and instruments have sat in the lounge for about 6 months unplayed. I think Pete dare not take them away as that is admitting he isnt playing them...
Thanks guys - am looking forward to the help and support I know I will get by being a part of this forum. xx
Thanks John - I am hoping to get some great advice from all you guys - to keep me smiling instead of feeling sad!!! Image
Welcome!!!!

And mine's a triple please!!!! Image
Hello Jeanz - I am sure there are plenty of people on this forum who can help you work it all out. Seems like some good advice is already filtering its way through
Hi Magz!
Thank you!! Its nice to be able to chat away your worries!!!!! Image
<t>Thank you for all the welcomes - and also advice!!! Anything and everything is greatly appreciated.<br/> <br/> I just seem to be biting his head off all the time - and we are falling out weekly. Then afterwards I am filled with upset and feel selfish that we are rowing about this situation - and ...
I am sure I will - am looking forward to receiving it!!! Image
<t>Thank you for the advice - and I am really hoping this forum will help me build a better relationship with my boyfriend. <br/> Sometimes you can only see things from your own side - and I know I am becoming really resentful and angry.<br/> When he first moved out I used to organise evenings where...