[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks everyone for all your help, I did get through eventually and got a call back.
Still don't understand why they have to use a 0845 number for benefits,think it should be free.
Hello
Thank you for your mails,
The 0800 number is a benefits helpline number not Carrers allowance.
If I ring the 0845 number like all benefit number it takes ages to get through to someone.
So not sure what to do.
Thanks again
Yes that's what we are on and it's not free costs a fortune. I need to ring them tomorrow as well.
Hello
Does anyone know the local Carrers allowance number as I need it ASAP.
I only have the 0845 608 4321 and I can't afford to ring it.
if anyone does could they please put it on here for me.
Thank you
<t>Hello<br/> I saw your post on the Carrers website.<br/> I registered as I am an appointee for my daughter who is profoundly deaf.<br/> I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 2009 but I think I had it before then. The doctor who diagnosed it was very understanding and helpful, but a month later he e...
<t>Hi <br/> I am a carer for my daughter <br/> I would like to know how things stand with her going on holiday for five weeks and three days, it's not in this country but she will be staying with my cousin, this is first holiday this year that she has had and I have been told that you are allowed fo...