[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>True Parsifal.<br/> <br/> I should have mentioned that I have 2 sons and only one has depression, the other who looks more like his dad is always a happy bunny like myself. <br/> <br/> My hubby had a really lovely childhood as did my own two sons (so they tell me) I on the other hand had a very u...
Many thanks to you all, who have made me feel so welcome.

Kindest regards,

Louise
xxx
<t>Hello.<br/> <br/> I agree, my father-in-law had depression and so did 3 out of his 4 children, my husband being one of them. His sister took her own life. My own son has depressive times as well, but I have educated him about this illness and we talk a lot, he has no worries, has agood job a nice...
Hi. My name is Louise I am 49 years young and I care for husband, who has Alzhimers and Athritis. We have been happily married for 31 years. I would like to have e-mail, Facebook friends and penpals. I'm not very computer literate, so sorry if I have made any mistakes. http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/ima...