Hi louise, welcome to the site, im new here to but everyone seems really nice here, i hope this site helps you, like its helping me Image
<t>Hi there, My grandfather has COPD and its and awful thing to watch a loved one try and cope with it. He cant walk that far and it on oxygen 24/7. The only good thing is hes trying not to give up which sometimes is hard as he gets very frustrated as he cannot complete simple tasks like making a cu...
<t>Hi there stacey, Im sorry to here that, I know how bad it can be and how draining it can be on yourself at times. I was just wondering if you could help me. One of my grampys side effects of his COPD is he has a skin condition that the drs believe is caused by him being on steriods so frequently,...
Hi, I love all types of history, but i am really interested in American history, especially the civil rights movement and the Salem witch trials. I use my interests to help me cope with caring. I'm hopefully going to study A level history one evening a week starting September. I find it hard as I'm ...
Hi My names Charlene and I live in south wales. I'm 21 years of age and I'm a full time carer to my grandfather who is the later stages of COPD. I came onto this forum to meet people who go through the same things as me and hope to swap tips on how people deal with caring. I love History and Politic...