Return of a prodigal?.Well,as its been ages and ages since I visited the old forum and I never bothered with the new one,until today,maybe so.I am a carer.Caring for my Mum for a couple of decades now.I work part time and I have a partner with a baby on the way in November.So lots going on.Looking f...
<t>I hope ALL my fellow carers and the souls for whom you care have a good Christmas.It can be a memory-filled and often highly depressing time.I hope your day is one of peace and some rest,though carers find "rest" time hard to get.To all those for whom you care I send best wishes.Bless you all tod...
<t>Now my Mum aint that keen on her GP.She sticks with him because she prefers going to a practice where theres just one doctor you see each time,and not a group practise where,as you may see different doctors on each visit,the computer knows more about your health then any of those doctors do,they ...
<t>Sunday Best.....By Maxi.<br/> <br/> I do not shave on Sunday,its the devil thats within,the little inner demon saying "Oh sod it,its not a sin".<br/> <br/> I garden in my Pj,s I vacum in em too,Why not,afterall its Sunday,and days off are too few.<br/> <br/> Im a rebel on the Sabbeth I do the hou...
Bless you both,and bless all carers and those they care for.Its the best of times when,for a moment of that scarce time its nice to think that,theres a lot of us out there.Time-poor carers.We are not alone.
<t>....Or,the lack of it.Being a carer and working part-time aswell,affords me no time at all for much else.Its wearing,draining and I am sure many can relate to that feeling of having no time.I do not offer this reflection with some wisdom on Time Managment,I do not have that formula to hand.I just...
ITS ALSO VERY VERY GOOD AS WE NEAR VALENTINES DAY. Image
<t>From whose with who,when where and what they ate wore and think,if some ever bother to think at all that is,political views,religous views,views on wine,gardening,cheese etc etc,all things really are shared "liked" or disliked on Facebook.I enjoy it.It has the fun,the weird the wacky and the down...
We are going down the insulation route.Had the loft lagged a couple of years back.Now going down the cavity wall insulation route.Another thing we are exploring is a water meter.Seeing if its cheaper then paying £51.00 a month for water.
I wonder if anyone has had a good result from using foot massage devises to ease pain and swelling from Osteo arthritis?