[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
No it's sky. He can live how he chooses but he should finance it himself.
MY RANT FOR THE WEEK!!!!! In the shadow of all the pathetic government legislation which effectively targets the sick & disabled, the continuing sage of people who continue to reap the rewards of the benefits system. A neighbour of mine. He is 51 years old. He left school at 16, went straight on the...
Thanks ever so much for your comprehensive reply. Under the RTB scheme (my mum being the tenant) while the purchase would be under joint names, with mum main the purchaser - although she would pay nothing. I was curious to know whether property was taken into consideration by Social Services when ca...
Hello, My mum lives in a council house which I live in too as I care for her full time. I have thought about buying it under the 'right to buy' scheme (to which she & I are entitled). The thing is she receives a rebate on the amount she has to pay for the care agency who come in to get her in/out of...
<t>Thanks for the continuing welcomes everyone.<br/> <br/> Jenny, because of her care requirements I have to live with my mother. No issues with me about potential homelessness & such when my duties come to an end. Indeed I was all set to retire & buy myself a little property by the sea unti...
<t>Thanks for the welcome everyone. Just to fill you in my mother (who is 93) suffered a stroke two years ago this very month. It left her paralysed down her right side, though her face/speech is largely unaffected. She also suffers from memory problems which add to matters. Given her fear of 'going...
I had lots of trouble when I first began caring for my mum. Aged 91 she suffered a debilitating stroke which left her paralyzed down her right side. As a result she had to have two carers come in four times a day. All was well for a while but things soon started to deteriorate & instead of spending ...
<t>Hi everyone. I've been caring for my mother for going on two years now. Only someone like the rest of you - who are in the same boat - can appreciate how hard the task is. Pointless to speak to anyone else because they just can't grasp the enormity of the task. Anyway, thanks for accepting me ont...