I am still here and reading posts, don't post very often but wanted to update you all after your lovely messages. The situation is not much changed but my responses to it are, I am much more focussed and have ploughed my energies into making the good days count! I have stopped stressing that my home...
We are currently awaiting tribunal date after a failed mandatory reconsideration, I must have spent about 5 hours on the paperwork already.
Similar situation in that some questions were not asked, some were skipped over and our responses taken out of context or not recorded at all.

Good luck
Hi Maria, He is still suffering with daily pain and chronic basilar migraine attacks, at least 1-2 per week. He has developed a sleep disorder due to the long term use of his hefty medication and is now struggling with muscle pain due to not getting out much. The NHS are throwing stuff at him includ...
Wow, thank you all so much for your wonderful and supportive posts. Feel a little embarrassed as my post last night was made in a wine filled haze, guess my barriers are breaking down and I am not doing well at keeping my chin up. Work haven't pushed me out to be honest, they don't want to lose me b...
Well after a very long sabatical, also knows as being so busy I can move!, I am back :) Well I went back to work full time but I am now at breaking point with poorly hubby, 3 kids and full time teaching. Something had to give and it was me, had a breakdown in work and realised I couldnt cope. After ...
So sorry to hear this, my thoughts are with you xx
I know exactly where you are coming from, I have these feelings about caring for my hubby too. I am definatley grieving for my 'before' relationship, I think of all the plans we had made that we will now never get the chance to do. I miss the laughter, the chasing me upstairs pinching my bum http://...
<t>My hubby is a big chap and always been a bit old fashioned in the sence that he like to provide and be a rock for the family.<br/> Since he got ill I have focussed alot on how it is impacting myself and the kids but not how it was impacting him until two weeks ago when he had a good cry, then I h...
I too love a chocolate digestive, I used to love visiting my nan when I was little and eating fig rolls Image
Image Excellent Image