[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Feel totaly exhausted. Had a visit from social servises last night, at our request, been wiating a while.<br/> We did a carers ass. Boy i didn't realise how much we do for dad. You just get on with it. It's like having a child and not seeing them grow as you see them every day then someone comes ...
<t>I slept well last night and got up with a possitve attitude this morning. <br/> Me and OH go away in 2 weeks. Our first on our own for three years. Dad going to stay with my sis. Been arranged since last year. Got a text of her this morn saying she is struggling to fit both weekends in around wor...
Had to have my Ellie cat put to sleep today. Couldn't do any more for her.
Feel this roller coaster only goes downhill. Image Kx
Thank you all so much for your kind words and support.
It does help to vent.
Luv and hugs. Kxxx
<t>Feeling very low and mad at myself for being this way. I know i'm not some sort of superhero but i don't get like this often.<br/> Dad getting worse as the weeks go on. I have been in touch with social for an ass for dad and us. Also for a financial ass.<br/> My OH has high blood pressure and it'...
Nancy
Yes thanks.
Dad deff stage 5 if not a tad further.
My goodness didn't realise how far progressed he was!!!
A bit scary realy but thanks it does help.
Luv Kxx
Blast
Sofa.
Wash or dry?
Lippy