Hello. Before I begin going on the long and hard process of claiming the Personal Independence Payment benefit that the UK government gives to liable people I would like to know are there any ill healthed Unpaid Carers in the UK who have had their accessment and receive the benefit themselves? Thank...
Before I apply for Personal Independence Payment benefit I just want to know are there any Unpaid Carers out there who are receiving PIP and how easy was it to get, meaning did you have to 'appeal'?
Hello. Being an Unpaid Carer for my elderly father for 5 years now has had its toll on me. Diagnosed with Anxiety Disorder and now possibly suffering from depression I have been told I should apply for the Personal Independent Payment because of mental illness. However I think all the DWP will tell ...
Are there are there any unpaid carers in uk who receive PIP as well as carers allowance?
Hello. Before I claim for the Personal Independence Allowance and prepare for the assessment that I will have to have I want to know if being an unpaid carer of a father of 82 who suffers from both a mental and a physical disability including Alzhiemers will I have a chance of getting PIP. I will st...
Hi Everyone I have just received a parking fine for parking in a restricted area even though I have displayed blue badge in windscreen after allowing my father out of the car and returning to his friends in the local betting shop. I have decided to go and sit in local pub, allowing him to enjoy and ...
Hello.
Just a simple question today to ask everyone today. Is Carers Allowance worth having?
Hi. I want to let you know i found out info about unpaid carers who live in same home as a serverly mentaly impaired caree and whether that carer can be exempt form council tax. The answer to that is yes BUT the carer themselves has to serverly mentaly impaired. What a sad, ridiculous and depressing...
Hello eveyone. My question for today is about council tax and exemption from it. My father has mild/moderate Alzhiemers, my mum is dead and I am his only child living all my life with him becoming his unpaid carer in december 2012. He is paying £27 a month after discounts for current council tax, th...
Hello everyone. I am currently my dads carer, his only child and my mum dead since 1989. I have lived with him all my life and will continue to do so until he dies, he has mild/moderote alzhiemers and depends on me to live a proper life. My main problem now is not just the caring of my dad but what ...