<t>Bye the bye, Hillsong do you keep a record of how and when they short change you on time? I think I would and when it added up to a hour plus I would ring the agency and 'very sweetly' ask them for a reund on the money they had been paid for that time. Put the ball in thier court and keep insisti...
Thankyou all for the kind comments. My oppionion of these 'care' agencies is not printable. Unfortunatly most councils award the contracs to the lowest bidder, which as far as I can se is asking for trouble. Most councils say they also look at quality of service [lol]. If I had my way I would make e...
done
<t>and please , please stacey give yourself a break. You dont have to act like superwoman, if you need to get angry, then do so. This will show my age , but I used to smash milk bottles, nothing too seriuos to get damaged and it allowed me to let off steam.<br/> But most of all remeber to be knid to...
<t>Stacey, my thoughts are with you as are my prayers. The only advice I can offer is only worry about today, don’t think about tomorrow, just do that each day and you will get there my friend. I wanted to strangle the person who told me that when I was in a similar position, but it really do...
done
welcome to this site Image
not late at all and just as welcome , thankyou Image
plus I did blot my copy book by threatening to beat the c**p out of the doc, but better me than my sons.
<t>Thankyou for understanding, you have hit the nail on the head. It was far far easier for the care services to dismis me than to do anything. Unfortuatly nothing leagaly could be done I was told by a solicitor. In English law someone wife or husband is next of kin , not thier children. In America ...