[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
You are right Brian.
Sorry Guys!
Duncaring,

Well said, couldn't have said it better, so true!
If a cared for person is ineligible for Personal Budget will the carer be eligible for carer's grant?
Thanks Dancedintherain.
That must have given you some level of comfort. I pray the home live up to your expectation. and most of all Mum will be happy and well cared for. I am afraid of care home, need to work and the level of trust I have in care home.

Peace be with you.
<t>loopylou, my condolences to you and the family. May eternal rest grant unto your Mum, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May her soul and the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.<br/> <br/> loopylou, may you too and the family find peace and ...
Dancedintherain, I don't think any one can say too much on this subject.
Thanks Dancedintherain.
<t>Aaah Trimstone, I feel your pain. You definitely need a lot and lots of support. I can see you are about to brake. Loosing your older sister and dad is a very big loss. of course you wouldn't be able to carry on with Mum, now one is able to do that. As our fellow carer said, speak to your GP to g...