[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi all,<br/> <br/> Haven't had chance to post this before because I cant stop crying.My mum died in my arms on wednesday evening,I'm broken hearted.If that wasn't bad enough, when the paramedic (called by the hospice) came he wanted to resuscitate my mum but she already had been dead 3-4 mins.I t...
Hi Everyone, Thanks again for all your kind words.Mum had a restless night again but is a bit brighter this morning and is catching up on her sleep.She's not in pain today,and hopefully we will have a decent sleep tonight.Its nice to know I can talk to you on this forum,and you know what I'm going t...
Thanks everyone for your kind words,mum is a lot brighter today.I'm trying to be positive and think that the doctor can't be that accurate(I know nobody can be exact) as he doesn't see her often,only when she isn't feeling well.Her breathing was fine last night and today,and hasn't got any pain.I nu...
<t>I'm going through a rough time at the moment.,and could do with getting this off my chest.<br/> My mum has cancer,and the doctor told me last Saturday she had weeks/months(after explaining some new problems she had been having).<br/> I was up all night with her monday night because of the same pr...
All the best Brian
I'm putting off an operation because there is nobody to look after my mum if I'm in hospital(let alone the rest you are supposed to have afterwards!!) I just hope it doesn't get any worse because they will just put her into care until I'm out again.Nobody cares about us,or understands how even every...
Signed up
Bring on the General Election, so we can give some of these parasites the kicking they deserve.I know we will only be replacing one lot of "non-believers" with another,but at least we can vent our frustration on them when they come crawling for our votes.Come on brothers and sisters,get your size 9 ...
Hi Alix, I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through.I think we've all reached breaking point at some stage,and don't get the support which would make our thankless task that little bit easier. I've had the same transport problems to our local hospital,so ended up pushing my mum in her wheelch...
<t>Hi Olivia,<br/> Your Uncle must be very proud of you for what you are doing for him.I'm in a similar situation with my 80 year old mum,but my advice is to call the doctors.You don't have to accept their decisions re standing etc but it'll be peace of mind for you to have their medical opinion on ...