[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi there. Its been a long time since I have used carers uk. My son has schizophrenia and anxiety. and he seems to be getting worse. H e recently went to see the primary care and they said he was suffering with depression. Although the depression has lifted he has no motivation AT ALL. He has always ...
<t>Hi everyone. I just wanted to know if anyone could help. My son who suffers with schizophrenia, anxiety and stress so much wants to get a life insurance (which I thought was very sensible) At the moment he has only approached one life insurance company. They asked him a number of questions, inclu...
<t>Hi there<br/> <br/> So sorry to hear about this problem you have with your husbands phyciatrist like you my son also suffers with paranoid schizophrenia along with anxiety and he too finds it very difficult to go out. But he is very lucky to have an understanding phyciatrist now, but in the past ...
<t>Hi Pamela<br/> <br/> Sorry but I have been having trouble with my computer only just had it fixed. Sorry to hear about your son,your so brave, just be there for him and lets hope the doctors can do their job properly, sometimes you have to be persistant with them, (it sometimes works)<br/> My tho...
<t>Hello Jane.<br/> <br/> Thanks for reply. We do not actually have a carers support group in my area (we did have but it seemed to fizzle out). But there are support groups outside my area which would mean a bit of travelling but that does not really bother me. As you say its talking to people that...
<t>hello caring mind<br/> <br/> my son had a CPN up untill about 2 years ago because they thought that being he had been stable for so long there was no need for him to have a CPN, which was a shame really because he felt happy with a CPN now he just goes to see the Mental Health Team doctor every f...
<t>My son has schizophrenia and lives with me (hes 34 years old) although he is quite stable at the moment and hasnt has a relapse for a good while he does also suffer with anxiety and can be quite bad at times. He does want to get a place of his own one day and has his name down on the council list...
<t>HI SHARON AND WELCOME<br/> <br/> Like you I felt so lonely and isolated because there was no where or no one I could talk to that would understand the position I was in as carer to my son who has a mental illness.<br/> <br/> When I found carers uk it was such a relief to know that there are peopl...
<t>You really are a caring mother to this wonderful son you have. and I hold my hat up to you for doing such a wonderful job. I to have a son that suffers with schizophrenia and I recognise many things you have said about your son with mine. Im sure the things that he says to you are not meant but d...
Hi Ive just joined carers forum. After caring for my son for so many years you sometimes feel so isolated but now i know i can chat with other carers it seems such a good idea and i am looking forward to it.