[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you. Mum's review with the consultant is next thursday, so i'm going to get all my thoughts down on paper and talk through them with him and see where we go from here.
<t>Hi, I've had a day from hell with my mother today, hence why I'm wide awake at 4am! <br/> I'm convinced mum has onset dementia. Although she's been diagnosed with anxiety/depression - some things just don't stack up.<br/> <br/> She has become really difficult over the past few months telling me s...
Hi, comforting to hear that there are people out there who find the negativity and worrying side of depression / anxiety difficult.
<t>Hi susieq<br/> <br/> thanks so much for this. Had an appointment booked tomorrow to go and see the GP but have had to put that back as I have a previously arranged outing with my 2 girls. <br/> <br/> We have an update meeting with the consultant pyschiatrist in a couple of weeks and will raise my...
Susieq, what were some of the symptoms of alzheimers / dementia that you experienced with your mum at the beginning?
Hi Susieq, thanks for your words of support. It's just nice to know that someone is out there. I've read alot of posts from you on the forum and am grateful you found time to reply to me.
<t>Hi, i'm new to the forum today and just wanted to take some time to blurt it ALL out. <br/> <br/> Strangely enough I am not without friends, family and loved ones - but never in my life have I felt as alone as I do now. <br/> <br/> I am myself a wife and mother of two little girls, 4 and 2 - need...