Hi

I'm finding it difficult to cope because he's refusing to see me and he an adult, their not telling me much. I still trying to piece together what happened.

I don't know if I should contact a legal person or what?

What do I do?
Message deleted by request of poster.

Kate, Carers UK
Message deleted by request of poster.

Kate, Carers UK
Thank you I'll be I'll be touch with scaly
Since I decided to give up the job, I feel so much better. I don't have Teflon shoulders when it comes to work. Your comments have been really supportive. I have never wanted to be someone that quits when it gets hard, however I don't have anything to prove anymore. I just want to be happy, for me t...
Thank you I think after posting I made the decision that no job is worth the sleepless nights and stress. I don't even want to go back there, but I should at least be a little responsible and finish with 1 months notice as it was what was agreed at the start. I really just to wanted some experience....
Hi I have been caring for my mum on and off for the last ten yesrs. I had a really tough time last year as she became bedridden. I had therapy and it took a while before I was able deal with everything again. Since then she's recovered, as always my siblings have taken her in to give me that suppose...
Yes the reevaluation of life keeps coming at me. Do I really want to be doing what I do, not sure, I like it because normally I don't have to deal with people to much, with this job it's just a constant flow of people. If I was to do something different I think I want sit at home and cook, and grow ...
Hi all An quick update, my mum was much better, and I started work again. A week into work and she had another heart attack, I was at A & E in the middle of the night and had to leave her there. My brother took over and has had her with him for the last couple of weeks, she's due to come back next w...
Hi I have just finished taking care of mum. My situation is that it’s a continuous cycle, she gets sick no-one wants to deal with it, I take it on, my life goes downhill (jobs have to go etc.), she gets better and now she's welcome at others, I start to rebuild my, get a job etc. Financially broke, ...