Starting to melt ,got blue skies here today .Want to go out and see about my phone but i don't want to risk taking Malcolm out ,he has problems keeping upright at the best of times .
Putting a pair of old socks on your shoes gives extra grip on ice and snow .
:D BB ,stil snowing here in Shropshire .
Tried to get Tesco delivery for tomorrow ,all booked up .Got one for Tuesday afternoon.
I agree. My lovely bone china dinner service sits forlornly in the dresser. I don't even have a dining table in the dining room any more, it's now my study. I used to spend ages polishing the silver, the glasses, even starching and ironing a white damask tablecloth about 8ft long for the fully exte...
Slimy Bar stewards the lot of them.
Lovely. I find a great deal of comfort and pleasure from nature. Whatever is happening in the world of politics, the trees always know when it's winter, their leaves turn beautiful colours, then fall away, with new buds already forming for the following year. How do they know what to do? I've no id...
There is one thing women hate more than being whistled at ,and that is not being whistled at . Just joking ,but it all depends on who is doing the whistling ,if a woman turns round to give the whistler a mouth full expecting a builder with a beer belly ,and finds out it was George Clooney or Brad Pi...
Or 3 or 4.
Hi ,welcome to the forum.
I remember the people in wheelchairs who staged a demo in front of the gate of Downing st when blair first mentioned welfare reform ,it made him back off . If the disabled who took part in the 2012 Olympics had boycotted the games ,they would have done more to help other disabled people then getting...
Hi ,i don't think Malcolm would understand and he might get upset that i was really handing him over to
the council to look after ,B****** govts and their bean counters git's .