"What's meant by minimal or complex discharge? If the discharge assessment shows you'll need little or no care, it's called a minimal discharge." And if you are discharged from hospital during the night ,it is known as a nocturnal discharge :lol: :lol: Sorry about that ,it was from the 80s TV progra...
Hi ,BB i don't think our beloved Shropshire council is doing it's fair share of caring for Malcolm ,i am thinking of getting him back in a day center if there are any left ,all he wants to do is sit in front of the tv .
Since 2010 the various ministers against the disabled have spent millions and millions of pounds ,don't see anyone chasing them to pay it back .
Plenty of trees in that local wood of yours , BB ... thankfully ? That could only be said by a man! :lol: You Wimmen are only jealous ,is it true that the women's toilet bowls are 5ft off the ground ,that's why women always go in pairs ,it needs one of them to lift the other on and off ? :D :D
Another great achievement of the Grantham witch ,flogging off council houses,well it was going on before she got into no 10 .
I have got no right to say anything about it ,i thought about buying my parents council house .
According to the news the dwp are putting off rolling out UC,apart from a lucky 10.000 poor sods ,how long can you flog a dead horse ?
Not only are councils sweeping the homeless situation under the carpet ,they are doing it to someone's else's carpet .