[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
This must vary from borough to borough. It was the norm for the ambulance to come and help my brother get up. The time they took varied. He actually called them himself and told them he was OK lying there or not. They would bring one of these Mangar Elk devices that SeasideDeb refers to. There was n...
This is all getting a bit nasty, except for Pet's last post. Firstly, it is quite normal and correct English to write 'they' and I have sometimes read it in this forum just because the poster wanted to keep things impersonal, nothing to do with gender identity. But there's no need to be condescendin...
Found at reddit: "Cream Heroes is a Korean YouTube Channel based around a butler and her seven kitties, with over 2 Million subscribers, the day to day lives of the cats is enjoyed by people around the world." The shorthaired cats look like American shorthair to me. However, at the same site I found...
I am sorry to read this and it is outside my experience, but could ACAS be of any help? I know it is your right to be treated compassionately as a carer. Who does this manager not want to upset - other colleagues? I do hope you can get help on how to persuade her, perhaps from others here - your req...
You need two witnesses and you must make it clear in the will that you are leaving nothing at all to your mother. If she would normally be the main beneficiary then it would be a good idea to explain in the will why you are disinheriting her. If you then die before your mother, the two witnesses may...
It is perfectly OK for any relative to witness a will, as long as they are not a beneficiary.
BB. I read that as meaning your advice is 'hard as nails', meaning 'on the nail'. Can't imagine you come over to anyone as hard.
Yes, search for 'Japanese style toilet' - probably expensive though, and installation needs electricity.
Love the Donald Trump link! My second brother, who actually was a bit confused (delirium after hospital stay) but didn't have dementia, would count down from 99 at the speed of light just to prove how clever he was. He did make a couple of mistakes at the end, down to speed rather than inability to ...
Hi Tony, I am not an expert on this and I am sure others will be along to advise you, but it's often said here that the Alzheimers Society has a useful forum and it deals with all forms of dementia, not just Alzheimers: https://www.alzheimers.org.uk I believe it's a slow and confusing process actual...