[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum -Search
That post by Lauren was actually written by me, Greta.
Well, digressing a bit but we were probably using a private ambulance which was not ideally suited for a bariatric patient but which arrived at good times, whereas bookings of a bariatric NHS ambulance constantly had failings and it was so hard to get him to a hospital that it seemed better to take ...
I replied on this subject on April 23, apparently. I paid for hoist training (my caree was over the limit). A lady came and showed me, and I also tried the hoist with her sitting in it. I was told not to use it on my own, but over about three years I did once have to, and on another occasion my care...
Yes, I'd like to second Penny's recommendation of the Care to be Different site, it's a great resource, although I didn't find it until I no longer needed it.
I agree with the advice not to go to a solicitor. First of all, as Melly says, wait and see. When my brother was assessed for CHC, both the NHS and the social services representatives thought he should get it, but he was turned down. I appealed, with their help. I got a new assessment and we won. Yo...
I replied to you in the other thread.
Hello, What an awful situation. I don't see that you have any option but to consult a solicitor again. If your sister took a solicitor's letter expressing doubts about the wills, can you contact that solicitor again and get a copy of it? Why would she take these documents if she were not afraid of t...
I haven't read all this, but just because one person's name is on the deeds doesn't mean the other spouse owns nothing. On the face of it the husband may own, but in equity, depending on contributions to the marriage (not necessarily financial), the percentage of ownership may be different. However,...
You should definitely see a solicitor about this, as Susie and Bowlingbun have said. I believe that dissatisfied beneficiaries can take action against you, and then the court will consider whether you were negligent, and presumably you would be OK as you were not negligent and had a justification fo...
Wendy, I hope it works out. I am thinking that if a solicitor explains the law to your sister, she can be persuaded to make funds available without going to court.