[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Sue, I am sure others will be along soon. I don't know what to advise. First of all, you should not help your husband up because of the risk to your own health. If you hurt yourself, you wouldn't be able to care for him. In normal times, it was correct to call for an ambulance to help people up (...
Hi, I think they meant 'fast track continuing health care', that is, everything will be paid for by the NHS. You should apply for this as soon as possible. Others are more up to date on this than I am. But I got CHC for my brother some years ago - it is a postcode lottery, but they are much quicker ...
It isn't acceptable. We had two occasions of my brother not liking carers. In the case of one of them, it transpired that she had been refused by several other clients. So maybe I was not loud enough in my complaints. The agency had said, 'Everyone likes her' - which was obviously not true, and in a...
This is not about having surgery, but about going to the doctor's surgery (office). Maybe you are in the USA and misunderstood it.
Yes, someone mentioned parsleybox.com - they seem to do the same kind of packaged meals, not frozen. I don't know what they're like, but the few meals in pouches I've had in the past were quite good.
Have you read the POA to see how much consultation there should be between the two of you?
We seem to be far behind other countries. This kind of app was abandoned in Germany too (I talk to a friend there most days) and yesterday they introduced the Apple/Google one. It's not really surprising if you read around that the initial app was abandoned, but it was pretty predictable in this case.
Yes. If I move, I will miss this practice - all doctors are women, two regular and two locums. This doctor asked on their Facebook page if people had spare containers so she could prepare the cakes.
I used to take dexamethasone when I was having chemo. It stops you feeling sick and vomiting. I have a feeling it may help you to put on weight. I think it's used for a number of other things too.
Ohe of the local GPs, who was off on maternity leave for a long time, makes rhubarb cake and delivers it to those shielding.