[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Valuation Tribunal re council tax I think.
You are absolutely doing the right thing. It's a shame these people are so fixated on their ideas. It doesn't help anyone if you give up your own life now.
Hi Huegetart,
I'm sorry, I didn't see that you started the thread. I don't know anything about pneumonia jabs, sorry. I hope your information got back to the GP.
Hi, This seems to be an initiative of Sadiq Khan. I expect we will be told in good time if it happens. The blue surgical masks protect other people from me. The FFP2 or N95 masks also protect me from other people. I know from friends that large parts of Germany have made these masks obligatory. Peop...
If you are over 70 you are eligible. I'm 73 and I had mine. I believe in your circumstances it is OK to call the GP, although it does depend on the practice. Do you belong to a local Facebook group, for example (I only use Facebook for a local group)? Because it depends a bit on your area and there ...
I listened to most of this webinar until the cat started pestering me 15 minutes from the end. This is a rough list of what I picked up: There was a lot of agreement on the current problems. The Care Act 2014 was very much welcomed, but it isn't really being put into practice. For example, there are...
I have registered for it though.
Good - I don't think I'll make it but it sounds promising.
I hope this is the right forum to post. I have only just seen that Doughty Street Chambers (barristers' chambers) have a free webinar this evening on the Care Act Towards a brighter future? Here is the eventbrite link to join: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/towards-a-brighter-socialcarefuture-care-a...