[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Faye, I hope someone with more experience than me comes to advise you soon. I have not read all of your messages but I know it is an ongoing saga. I am an excarer and have not been in your situation. My feeling is that you cannot possibly pay or be made to pay the top-up. You personally are not liab...
The problem is that if you have carers coming in, it's good to have meals that can be microwaved from frozen. Carers won't think to defrost a meal the day before.
Ah yes. We didn't use them for long.
No, I didn't think you did and I didn't think we were talking about your mother. I just wanted to emphasize my opinion of Wiltshire Farm Foods. :) The very name is suspicious.
[/quoteDo we assume there is a dislike to marks and waitrose meals If you have carers in it's good to have things that you can microwave from frozen. M&S definitely have things you can freeze, but they don't give advice on how to microwave from frozen. [/quoteElderly people gradually lose their sen...
Hi, We had a thread on this. https://www.carersuk.org/forum/support-and-advice/all-about-caring/wiltshire-farm-foods-38666?hilit=Wiltshire Most people seem to like Wiltshire Farm Foods but my brother didn't and I could see his point. I recommend Cook! who apparently do deliver to the door but they a...
I agree that you might contact the probate office to see if they can help and AGE UK about the renting out. But I am wondering why this arrangement was made and what the purpose of the trust was, and who the beneficiary or beneficiaries of the trust are. I would think you need to know that, and I wo...
Our carers would never give anything that was out of date. They once tried to make me throw away a bottle of milk that was one day overdue, but it seemed OK for me, but you never know I suppose. I didn't let my caree have it but I did use it myself. They really should have such training. I imagine t...
Yes, well, fair enough, I just thought I would report that in case it helped someone.
Yep ... the local rag has covered that issue : https://www.romfordrecorder.co.uk/news/campaign-for-full-disabled-access-at-upminster-station-1-4432302 Campaign for full disabled access at Upminster station. [/i][/b] ( Note the date ... 25 February 2016 ! ) Upminister ... my memories ? On a few , go...