[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Well, Jessie, with the greatest respect, you have clinched it for me. I've never heard such irresposible claptrap, frankly.

All the other replies made much more sense, and my gut feeling is satisfied.

Many thanks all, including Jessie, who I needed to get real.

Marty
<t>Hello fellow carers. Advice please. Mum, 82, not very motivated to do much outside the house, prone to depression. Likes tv and lying in bed!! Getting over hip fracture in November and doing ok round the house with a stick. <br/> She keeps hinting that she wants to get back into her car and drive...
<t>Hi from a new girl! Don't know if I qualify as a true carer, as my elderly Mum receives care from a fantastic local company a couple of times a week, and is not chronically ill with any sort of degenerative disease. <br/> Since she broke her hip in November, it's become clear to me that she does ...