<t>Hiya tracie.i do not know anything about your situation but just felt the need to repond and say try to keep positive, i know its hard believe me i know, but i just keep looking forward and hoping some good times with come. If you can take some time for yourself away from home, when im feeling lo...
How was today silverday? Mine was another good one. Im off work for the hols so i think she is enjoying the company. Next week could be another matter tho. Currently with a cuppa in front of tv, relaxing is good! X
Thank you silverday, it went really well. Hope you had a good one too. Currently catching up with the soaps and yet another glass of wine! Image who knows what tomorrow will bring so making the most of today x
<t>Hi everyone, thanks for making me feel welcome. Mums memory seems fine, too good at times lol. From what i have read online about it age could be a factor but who really knows. <br/> <br/> Im glad you understand silverday, its nice knowing others are in the boat and get where im coming from. Even...
Sweaty
What did the bowler hat say to the bra?

You go on ahead and i will give these two a lift
Pixie rode every single saturday

Dance
<t>Hiya. Im new to this forum and really dont know where to start! My mum has a delusional disorder where she believes that people are stealing from her or are out to get her! When i say people i mean me! Life is hard when she is having a bad time and ok when she isnt, i wouldnt go as far as to say ...
<t>Hiya. Im new to this forum and really dont know where to start! My mum has a delusional disorder where she believes that people are stealing from her or are out to get her! When i say people i mean me! Life is hard when she is having a bad time and ok when she isnt, i wouldnt go as far as to say ...