[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
WOW Alex, you truly are amazing! not for what you do but for what you didnt say!! well done you. it takes a big man to do wahta hyou're doin!!
is this the peteraf and rosemary show?
<t>Thanks Bluebird and SuzyQ<br/> No SuzyQ I'm not Italian, Carmella is my confirmation name after my sister who died. I am a mix of French, Irish and English.<br/> I have to say that this is a great forum- is this because caring is such a noble endeavour and carers are noble human beings. I don't c...
Alex - thanks, will try and get this organised if I can x
<t>Hi<br/> I'm a carer for my son, aged 27 with CF, and now my mum with cancer. I feel better today but yesterday I hit rock bottom and struggled to speak to anyone, just felt so overwhelmed with sadness. My son is as down as he's ever been because his condition has getting worse over the last 6 mon...