[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I don't know why I am doing this, desperation ,I think, because I am in bed, and have been for the past five days, without seeing or hearing from a soul. I have taken care of my mother, (very hard work ) for the last 12 years 24/7 without any help from anyone .Eight months ago I flipped, and mother ...
How does one cope ,when you are totally on the edge, and know that 24/7 caring
is ,literally killing you ??
Social Services have "given" my mother, I suppose I am included, weeks of respite All very nice, but that is as far as the help goes. Does anyone else have trouble actually finding homes that do take respite customers, because the replies I usually get from homes is, "we don't do respite care" So, I...
Nenuphar, would it be possible for you to book a series of respite breaks? Then you could look forward to your next break, and perhaps make the time in between easier to bear? (Whenever I've been involved in meeting planning, I've persuaded those involved to plan a series, rather than individual me...