[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Have just heard they are sending him home.<br/> <br/> He has still got the Norovirus he picked up on the ward and so they have been unable to assess him but they are still sending him home. They have not reassessed his meds or spoken to him at all.<br/> This cant be right can it?<br/> I am scared...
<t>VENT warning....!<br/> <br/> I have written a lot about my husbands illnesses, both physical and mental. last week was the worst of my life it was just awful. i am just numb today and feel like i have just had enough of all this, its so hard dealing with him, his family and his ex. He has been in...
<t>My 47 year old husband has herniated discs at L4 / L5 and L5 / L6 and the disc above them was called 'ropey' by his surgeon. He has constant sciatica in his left leg also. and a bulging disc at cervical level.<br/> <br/> His surgeon has offered a fusion of the two discs to the 'ropey' one. We ask...
<t>Blimey I hope so as my husband is the same and I was feeling the same as you too, no one replied to me but many read my post so here I am to say I am hearing you!<br/> <br/> I feel so desperate some days and think about leaving but what can we do, I know if I left he would take his life but I am ...
my last post here...DAIGNOSIS HURRAH! http://www.carersuk.org/Forums/viewtopic.php?t=10627 Just needed to vent a little, feeling fed up. My husband didnt like the Depakote as it made him really sleepy and very deeply depressed so he/we decided it was best to try something else. So now he is trying L...
<t>hI ALL,<br/> <br/> Well we had our appointment with Psychiatrist at last and he diagnosed Ultradian rapid cycling BiPolar II with comorbid ADHD. He started my Hubby on Depakote (sp?) and we are getting up to 1000mg then when his mood is stabilised will tackle the ADHD!! <br/> So at last we are ge...
hello!

I care for my Husband who has bipolar and ADHd...get in touch, I would love to hook up with someone in the same situation too!!!
xxx
<t>Hello again1<br/> After a recent visit to GP, while still awaiting our psychiatric appointment...the GP suggested we read up on ADHD in adults and my Husband says it is like a weight has been lifted from him as he relates so closely to everything we have read so far...it doesnt really explain his...
Hello all,
I think his pain is as controlled as they can but we have another appointment at the Pain Clinic in a few weeks so I am going to push for something different as all these drugs have played havoc with his stomach, anyway, he needs me now
bye fro now
x
<t>Hi all, I am full time carer to my DH, he takes Oxy Contin, Oxy Codone (about 200mg a day ish) and tramadol mainly, along with Diazepam somtimes. I am getting concerned about his forgetfulness and ability to follow a conversation. He also forgets whole conversations and what I have just said. He ...