[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi there, we're doing OK. They moved my husband to a hospital nearer home which we didn't want as its rubbish there. But every cloud has a silver lining....they really didn't want him as he has a history of repeated MRSA infections (which he intially caught there) so they're working hard to get h...
thanks for your comments, thats been very helpful.

Froggy
<t>We currently get high rate mobility and mid rate care. We're hoping to get full rate care now, but that's such a lottery! My mum gets high rate care and is more able than my husband has been in years! Anyway, high rate care will trigger tax credits to help with nursery fees as my husband was cons...
<t>Thanks for your reply. we are coping quite well, aftr seven years of watching him walk on an ulcerated foot we are almost relieved about the amputation. It means if we have a day out he won't get tired and i won't worry about the damage he might do by walking on it. <br/> <br/> I'm just worried a...
<t>Following my husband's amputation we need a new car. I drive a picanto, not practical for him, a wheelchair and a car seat for my little one.<br/> <br/> He was measured for a wheelchair today and we think the one we'll get will fold up. I need a car we can get this into the boot of. As he will ev...
<t>My husband has recently had a foot amputated after years of problems with ulcers, MRSA and osteomyelitis. He fine(ish), my two year old isn't. She is scared by the missing foot and won't talk about her daddy at all.<br/> <br/> I tried to prepare her by saying that the hospital couldn't mend daddy...
<t>Just introducing myself. I'm a carer for my diabetic husband who also has retinopathy, neuropathy and assorted other problems. I also have a little girl who is 2. I am a teacher and work full time. <br/> <br/> My husband has had repeated problems with ulcers and osteomylitis and had his foot ampu...