[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Could anybody help me with this problem? I am a carer for my husband who is very disabled due to a stroke 11 years ago, he also suffers from COPD and becomes very breathless on any exertion. Our current mortgaged home has now become unsuitable as he is confined to one room with no access to showerin...
Thanks for all your advice - will let you know how I get on with all the little jobs which need doing around the house.

Btw some I have managed myself....but others well I am better leaving to others, clumsy as I am Image
<t>Thanks very much Myrtle,<br/> <br/> Sorry for my rant but sometimes I feel I am banging my head against a brick wall. <br/> <br/> We have decided to go look at second hand stairlifts which maybe more affordable - we shall see.<br/> <br/> Either way we are determined to do this....where there is a...
<t>My partner used to do all the DIY jobs around our home before he had his stroke. Now he is unable to do these and I have struggled to keep up with the many little jobs which need doing. I work full time and have little spare time and no spare cash! Does anyone know of any groups who offer free or...
<t>Hi Excalibur,<br/> <br/> Thank you for your comments.<br/> <br/> No I have not had a carers assessment. Our social worker has not been very supportive although that maybe because my expectatations are unrealistic I don't know. I am well aware of my needs and my partners needs, however the only wa...
<t>Hi everyone,<br/> <br/> Sometimes this caring gets me down....sometimes it inspires me and sometimes i am in despair...it certainly is a roller coaster ride.<br/> <br/> Right now I feel lost. I have been caring for my partner of 14 years for the past 2 years after he suffered a massive stroke. I ...