[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Zulu
All Night Long - Lionel Ritchie
Happy Birthday hope you had a good day.. Image
Hi Melly1 And thank you Image
Hi Bowlingbun.. Not sure about well organised but I'm getting there slowly lol there's such a lot to do at the min I have a list of people I need to contact, I'm working my way through it its taken me 4 weeks to finally get the occupational therapist to come out to my home and I'm still not certain ...
Thank you everyone, Such a warm welcome http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_biggrin.gif I think I'm going to enjoy being on here talking to people who understand exactly what its like.. And thank you so much 'bowlingbun' for the info. I can see this is going to be a great place for advice and inform...
Hi everyone, I'm new on here, I look after my mum who is 93 and has Alzheimer's I've been caring for her for nearly 8 years now at her flat and things were going ok until this year but things have gone rapidly downhill since she had a fall in February and broke her arm.. soon after that she started ...