[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Home brewing mostly types of beer but also cider and wines. Reading mostly history, archaeology and law. Alsi involved in environment.
Hi yes can feel like that it did for me while I was caring. Is there a park or somewhere you can take your Nan for a walk or something? and something that worked for me was doing some of the free online courses that Unis run just for the fun of it. Most of them need no previous understanding of the ...
I too was looking after both mum and dad and both went in the same year about 6 months apart. I think all of the comments above hold for me. It took a long time for me to get sorted but am now up to my ears in voluntary work. It can take time and for my part I think a little bit is still in care mod...
<t>What a good idea we change our mind set and accept whats on the tin they change their mindset and accept the fact that a Care Partnership manager to be able to answer my questions regarding my caree, my own health, problems with DWP, social services etc and CPD would need to be medically qualifie...
Charles what doc is that def found in?
<t>Ther has been a lot of work done on gangs right back to the 19c and Some of the london,Manchester, liverpool etc etc gangs make the lot we have today look like the scouts. These were kids of 10 or 12 and above both girls and boys and as far as i recall they never said it was family related. As fa...
Yes I loved all of it too http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif EU, International, Legal theory, land, Roman, Legal Philosophy, human rights, etc etc LLB then LLM Now work mostly in planning law human rights and Admin law. Now doing post doc work on heritage protection the public/council int...
I wonder how many people would like to do courses from home?
What parts of law did you like best?
the only thing is i cant go anywhere unless i get someone to come and sit with him as he wont be on his own! so im grounded to the house in a way! thank u so much for ur advice tho.. it gives me some ideas and things t think about xxx Could you do a course from home? just to get you started sort of...