[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum -Search
Hi Radioweytim!
What are my favourite biscuits? I love digestives! Hob Nobs come a close second, but I can't stand bourbons. I bought a Family Selection box of biscuits at Christmas but they were all soggy and stale! Yuk!
I also like bran flakes or muesli for breakfast.
<t>Hi there! Believe me, these feelings you are having are nothing to feel guilty about, and it's good that you are managing to get some time to yourself. I can't solve your problems for you, but I will say that at the end of the day you have to look after number one. That probably sounds very selfi...
<t>Hello! My name is Big Teddy1 and I am partner and carer to Mr Big Teddy1. <br/> In 2009 Mr Big Teddy1 had a stroke which has left him with many problems. He has limited use of his left arm, has suffered a headache ever since the stroke, and gets tongue - tied and panicky when he speaks on the pho...