[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Thanks again for responding.<br/> My daughter says she is OK, seems OK (doing well at school etc...) but of course she should not be exposed to his behaviour. Much of it takes place when she is asleep but she does see/hear some of it. I worry about her thinking that this is a normal way for a man...
<t>Thank you for your replies and kind words. I am absolutely terrified he will try to kill himself if I leave him. That's what stops me. Sometimes I think he knows that which is why he talks about doing it so much. When I was seeing a therapist he told me that someone who talks about it in that way...
<t>Hi Folks<br/> I am new to this forum so please excuse the long post. I am at my wits end and I don’t know what to do.<br/> My husband suffers from mental health issues and has done our entire marriage. He suffers from anxiety and OCD (intrusive thoughts about health issues) and now depression. St...
<t>Hi Folks<br/> I am new to this forum so please excuse the long post. I am at my wits end and I don’t know what to do.<br/> My husband suffers from mental health issues and has done our entire marriage. He suffers from anxiety and OCD (intrusive thoughts about health issues) and now depression. St...