[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hello all<br/> <br/> Just an update after my interview with the Jobcenter plus people who threatened to stop my Carers Allowance if I did not attend over christmas. <br/> <br/> Carers UK sent me printouts of the ESA + Carers Allowance regulations that clearly stated carers are exempt from attempt...
Thanks Kate I actually call this government social terrorists because they seem to enjoy terrorising the disabled and their carers and leaving us in the dark. But it is hard to terrorise me when Carer UK handed me a torch http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif It makes me feel much better to ...
<t>Sorry got called away...<br/> <br/> Yes, learning the question is hard. <br/> <br/> Did you know that those performing the interviews for disabled people and carers have been told not to answer direct questions about the support group. Me and my partner, the person I care for asked lots of questi...
Hello I am Brian and I am new here. I would like to thank Jennifer on the Support Line for her help, I got the documents, they have been a very interesting read. The Carers Faq Sheet on this site helped a lot but my position placed me in the ESA grey area which is now black and white thanks to your ...