[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Sally I'm a former family carer but speaking on this subject as a professional paid careworker re one of my clients. She has been "End of Life" for at least 18 months, and has been bed bound the whole while, last stages of dementia but one could say plateauing at EOL for 18 months with little cha...
Hi Eileen I cared for far fewer years than you , the first five not realising I was caring and then 5 years of fairly full on care but having come out the other side I don't htink it is possible to step back to where you left off from. Life moves on and caring changes us and it changes our skill set...
Thank you both- yes I think all their friends use it frequently-but not really sure. I like the idea of ***. We have already substituted a few words at home like Giraffes and elephants. I will try to extend this to internet. I'm only on FB to keep an eye on them as lodger got herself into trouble on...
I don't want to sound like Mary Whitehouse but no one has ever sworn in this house before (of the offensive varierty). So far I am doing reasonably well at stopping lodger with learning needs and her boyfriend swearing at home :D -but every time I look at them on face book I am nagging them about po...
Thanks Jon we are still under the SS umbrella at tehmoment but just thinking ahead to when that help runs out.
With me it is apples! My Bramley apple tree -yes my tree not Dad's is having a bumper year- loads and loads of super huge Bramley apples. I'm always in the garden with dogs picking up handfuls every time I'm out there and always feel the urge to come in and show Dad. He would have been so pleased wi...
Hi Johnathan I'm interested in your post but not from the Midlands myself. I support a young lady with mild to moderate learning needs who does a number of voluntary activities and has recently taken on 6 hours a week of paid empolyment. The local council here offer a service to help people find pla...
Just googled and there is a link to a company called Wescot Credit Services Ltd (if link is genuine which I haven't looked into).
Maybe you have had identity stolen or perhaps a case of misidentification.
E
ither way best to call them and ask them why they think you owe money.
I see Joanne has already mentioned them but here is a link

https://www.britishlegion.org.uk/