Just googled and there is a link to a company called Wescot Credit Services Ltd (if link is genuine which I haven't looked into).
Maybe you have had identity stolen or perhaps a case of misidentification.
E
ither way best to call them and ask them why they think you owe money.
I see Joanne has already mentioned them but here is a link

https://www.britishlegion.org.uk/
I would think having a total of at least 35 hours would be a good idea as evidence- the amount needed to claim CA. I think caring time definitely includes some "waiting for action" time and being close enough to deal with any overnight calls. Presumeably it is these sort of times that make it unreas...
Hi Jenn My heart goes out to you after being in a similar position. First piece of advice is to completely forget your sibling and in law in terms of support. If you don't have any expectations you can't let yourself feel let down or bitter towards them. Theyhave to deal with their own conscience so...
I used to use my £300 grant towards a week away with my dog so I am sure a week away with your girlfriend should be fine. Just explain you need a break from normal routine.
Great idea Susie- having a pet -in my case the mad dog lady gives you an identity again. Instead of being Dad's daughter I am now double dog mummy. Just another idea on th esame line- I now do support work for a young lady with learning needs. Like you said I think it fulfills that being needed and ...
I've joined a gym this week- they were doing a good offer of £20.00 per month for normal gold memebership which gives access to swimming, classes and gym and it is fairly near. I had a one to one with a special coach with expertise in body mechanics and was really interesting and helpful . This is p...
Greta I think if the land is registered and is taken over by a neighbour they have no legal right to it no matter how many years they maintain it. I think the span for legally obtaining land if not challenged was 20 years but only on unregistered land. I am no expert - this is a mixture of property ...
Hi Janice That's an interesting one, my Dad was s elf funding and was provided with a profiling bed at home by the OT and provided by the NHS supplier free of charge. I think sometimes the nursing element can be funded even for self funders in care homes so they only pay for the social care side. I ...
Yes what Ayjay says. Make sure you register at GP surgery as formal carer and ask GP to confirm it.