Oh Paul, You have always been the one doing things in the past so default position is that you will do it. Ignore brother's comments about you never doing anything for Dad, you know different and have no need to feel that awful carer guilt. You have offered plenty of options so ball back in your dad...
Hi Helen I think the restricted medications need to be requested in person by GP whereas routine medications can be rolled off automatically by electronic means over to pharmacy. I think a hand requested prescription could be done at the practice and collected by pharmacy collection service rather t...
Can I suggest you edit the thread title as it is very area specific.

I may be wrong but sounds not far off a commercial care agency who run day centres? I know some clients pay full rates for such services so not sure this is an appropriate thread?
Did you put your postcode into turn 2 us? Did anything useful come up?
Sending my condolences to you Sally. Hope you can take a bit of break to come to terms with your loss and be kind to yourself after all your recent care which can all take its toll.
Hi Susan You can get notifications of replies by clicking on your red user name tab - top right and selecting User control panel. You will see a row of choices- select "Board Preferences" and then you can select receiving notification by email. Depending on your screen settings, it is not always obv...
Hi Ske
That sounds expensive if you don't get them back as well as a bit chilly. Can your daughter wear something with a fluffy hood that is part of her top instead? Why does she not bring them home- because she doesn't like wearing them or because she forgets?
Hi Azim You will probably find that some staff working for the agency do enough hours to pay tax and NI and others are part time and pay nothing. Staff typically vary hours and sometimes will be working less hours than other weeks. It is never clear cut but usually the client pays at least twice wha...
Sorry David
That wasn't meant for your thread- either me or the forum was getting tied in knots-please ignore it and I will post it again on the correct thread.
Sorry David
That wasn't meant for your thread- either me or the forum was getting tied in knots-please ignore it and I will post it again on the correct thread.