I tried dog walking, paid for insurance , advertised a bit and zilch- market is saturated with people dog walking round here.

Commission?/ LOL- donation to food bank on its way.
Hi Lee, A couple of easish ones, lie on back and lift legs towards ceiling- great for circulation Sit on chair back straight and close hands in fron t fingers up in prayer position then raise arms very slowly above head to stretch arms keep muscle tone - the trick is to do it very slowly. Sitting ba...
Thanks for that link Chris, didn't know about that - looks good and FREEEEEEEEE :D :D
You do not need a solicitor to do POA. I was advised on another forum to "surround yourself with a team of sympathetic people" which I did and it was going through smoothly but dad passed away before final paperwork arrived. Read through the guidance notes on POA before you involve anyone official- ...
Hi Caroline Sorry , I read your post yesterday but was rushing off to work. I think you need to find yourself a moment or two of space and have a think about work/benefit options. Do you know about carers allowance and that you can still earn so much per week- in the region of £116 may have changed....
Not terribly related to your post Chris but an observation on here and on a dementia forum that history repeats. There is a steady cycle of those with tentative posts not even sure if they are a real carer or whether they should be posting here at all. The fact they have arrived for whatever reason ...
If you are ordering other stuff off Amazon to qualify for free P & P they do packs of 200 , all styles and combos at quite a good price.
Ive spotted her on TP- still full time care I think
Amina It doesn't matter what your reasons at the time were for not calling the ambulance sooner, you did call it in the end and what's done is done, don't waste your life on regretting one bad day. Chances are that delay may not have had much an effect anyway, you will never know but it is in the pa...
Hi David
I hope you have found somewhere warm and dry this evening, I don't have any real brain waves but didn't want your post to get overlooked. I guess "Shelter" may be able to advise if still needing some help.