[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Sorry I didn't know the full background.
Best thing to do is to ask your friend how you can help and what she would find useful. When you are caring for someone with dementia the last thing you need to add your load is well meaning comments and advice from other people. You could also take a look at the Alzheimers Website - they have loads...
We had the privilidge down here in Bournemouth to make headline news on most channels with all the idiots that turned up. My usual car par for dog walking got closed by the police (Not that I would have used it today) . People can't use the local park because police have closed it for the 50 plus gy...
That's beautiful Pet.
Hi Londonbound, I heard a lady talking on tv this morning about a charity that offers peer support- that is a chat with someone who has gone through the same thing as you. She was mostly talking about bereavement this morning re covid but I just googled the term peer support and came up with this li...
Hi Ashil It may well be hormonal as you are still having periods. Can I ask if you are possibly perimenopausal. It can knock a lot of women off balance and don't let people tell you that you are too young or too old for it. People can be perimenopausal for up to 8 years before menopause. If you have...
We rushed down the drive at the appointed time with our lyrics but no one else showed up so we poodled around casualy with the dogs :lol: I wasn't really expecting anyone along my main road but the Thursday night clap has a good turnout that never fails to amaze me.
Only in Wales £500
Thanks for posting link Ayjay , I couldn't find it.