[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Another vote here for the second one
I'm equally amazed I haven't had it yet as I worked in a care home/or out in the community all through covid and have since worked at a college where no one wears masks. It will be just my luck to catch it in the next few weeks.
It's very confusing at the moment. I think I have to still take them as working as a part time TA but school don't supply them as I'm agency. I also read somewhere that those anticipating surgery (waiting for hip replacement) are meant to be "clinicially vulnerble" but we don't qualify for free test...
I think the "AND" option should be offered "Allow a Natural Death". This is more broad than DNR which just refers to heart resussitation but it sounds so much more "friendly" and doesn't leave anyone with guilt about making the decision.
Going rate to agency around here in Bournemouth would be about £25 and carer would get about £9.50 to £10.50 of that!
Dogs/now dog (sorry if my answers are gertting repetitive ) :D
Dogs/now dog
Sounds about right for breakdown of £20 per hour- for paid carers, £9.50 to carer and £15.50 to agency who sends them!-underfunded by £5 per hour
Mine is a very small contribution but as I'm waiting for a hip replacement I do it to save hobbling rather than energy but it saves on both. When I make a cup of tea, I also make one in a flask thermos beaker at the same time for later so saves reboiling kettle.
Congratulation BB, if anyone deserves it you do.