Hi Scally, I am unable to answer your question, its probably beyond my understanding http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_rolleyes.gif http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_rolleyes.gif but thanks for the comments and will remember this next time I go to my job. All the best from a part time shop worke...
Hi All, Yesterday, I went to the shops with my nine year old daughter. I say shops, its really letting her go to retailers of her choice! Recently, she has developed a habit of going to New Look and Next. Bascially, I think it is because she likes the plastic bags. Anyway, we have never had a proble...
<t>Hi all,<br/> Unsure whether I should be posting about this, but just feel I need to talk.<br/> My mother in law has always told me she is disabled throughtout the time I have known her, 12plus years. I care for my own daughter so over the years I have been busy with my own caring reponsibilities....
Just watched the programme and found it very moving. Sorry can't really express how I feel but glad some of the issues have been discussed.
<t>Hi Debra,<br/> <br/> just wanted to wish you lots of luck. In June I went for to a carers group for the 1st time. Although it was the last meeting before the summer holidays, the chair and another worker took my email details as they had trips planned for the summer. I was also promised dates for...
Hi,

good news. I have heard positive stuff about resources for autism.
Hello,

The Carers centre is based at 130 Colmore Row, Birmingham, B3 3AP. Tel no: 0121 675 8000.

Their newsletter has in the past had details about holiday grants, but I cannot remember the exact information. Image

Hope this is helpful.
Hello and welcome Image
<t>Hello,<br/> <br/> My 6 year old started recently at young carers. During the assessment she was asked about caring, as she gets older, we have noticed she has started to help round the home and it allows her to meet other children in similar situations.<br/> <br/> One aspect she loves is the fact...
<t>Hi Tracey,<br/> <br/> Justed wanted to say hello and welcome.<br/> <br/> I have a 8 year old who was identified as having an hearing loss at 2 weeks old. She wasn't given hearings aids until 16 months old and unfortunately, there seemed to be a battle between the professionals and me in whether s...