[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Note: this doesn't work when washed on a full cycle in your jeans pocket. Nor when you drop it into a very large jug of Sangria Image
You are more than welcome. It's just a shame that it is not more widely known
You are more than welcome. It's just a shame that it is not more widely known
<t>Don't know if this is the right section to post this in, if not then please move to right section.<br/> <br/> After our telephone line had been playing up for several days and spending numerous hours on my mobile phone ti BT an engineer finally came out and repaied the line.<br/> <br/> However, a...
I can't offer anything except hugs for tge way you are treated. But is there anyway you can block the sites e.g. ebay, that you don't eant your mum to get onto. Just a thought as i am nit brilliant with computers
Hi, welcome to the forum. They are a great bunch of folks on here. A mine of information, a hug and a shoulder to lean on when needed.
Can i butt in and ask a question please. Do you need a POA if you are next of kin? And whar exactly is a POA? Sorry to hijack your thread
Thank you I will do that.

I have been looking on the internet at the government benefits sites and they are sooooooooo confusing. Image
<t>Up until a few years ago I had a business partner and a successful business. As I traveled all over UK and Europe with my work my husband was the 'homemaker' and looked after our children. Now all grown up and one still at home [well some of the time]<br/> <br/> I am now his full time carer. He h...
Recently found this forum and gave it long hard thoughts before joining. I have been a full time carer for the past two years and part time for a few years before that. A bit about me. Up until four years ago, I had been self employed as a Decorator/Designer and travelled all over UK and Europe doin...