[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I think both posts refer to you, we just read it differently. Maybe this is one for the Carers UK helpline? I did have a bad experience with a solicitor when I did probate for my brother, and it's hard to find a solicitor you trust. Social services might well advise, you just don't know who to beli...
Do I understand that you don't want to use a solicitor? I don't know about deputies, but you need to provide for what happens if your daughter dies before your son. It may not be likely, but anything is possible. If it was me, I would prefer legal advice for that situation. yes your right about tha...
the unit closed,
he now takes along journey in subsidised taxi... Wynhill at Bingham notts.
hello, am finding this a bit daunting... i have a son with severe learning difficulties 26 years old. we have a daughter age 28 fully capable. my husband and i have written a will , majority will go to daughter who will see that her brother is ok.( she will shes sensible and caring) at sons general ...
Hi, http://www.nottinghampost.com/Campaigners-urging-council-close-Chilwell-care/story-22715682-detail/story.html this is all about KWAG. the kingsbridge Way action group, fighting closure of our much needed respite care unit for adluts with learning difficulties. the council need to save money so t...
thanks for posting and voting jeanette..can i ask you to share with your friends ie on face book or by emails... seems to be that politicians think that our children make easy targets for cut backs! Vulnerable adults with learning difficulties, It is up to those of us in society who care, to protect...
thanks..getting there...
got a councillor interested...
i found councilling tends to rake many things up that have healed over but not gone...
parents dying etc etc
i am on tablets for anxiety...but think i need something stronger at the moment...

thanks for showing concern..xxx
<t>I have a boss you would wish for, do understanding...listens, hugs and let's me have time off no quibble... so work isn't to bad, but anxiety makes me feel bad most times. and now I fight the big fight, see petitions page. Thank you for listening. Things at home better since the introduction of r...
<t>can't believ how long it is since all that happened! i got my way and never worked a friday!<br/> However, i did write some where., he is leaving ( cause he didnt get the permant job) at that time i was very vulnerable. he got me and mmm in my mind, bullied in a secretive way. he gave me a weeken...