[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi Cyber<br/> <br/> I thought it was only me who had this problem my daughters diabetes has never been stable so now she has multipul diabetic related illnesses one being needing a double transplant for kidney and pancreas but acording to the doctors her kidneys were fine it would be years away b...
<t>I have asked our social services 6 times for a carers assessment in the last year I know I will never get one because there answer to me is sorry we cant help you we like to pick and choose who gets help we arent intrested in the 1986 carers act now if I was caring for someone who was disabled th...
Done
<t>Hi manns<br/> <br/> I have just asked the expert in our house about your problem now he tells me the new headmaster cant do that because after two years of working those hours he cant suddenly change them they actually become part of your contract it the same as if you have a contract for 35hrs a...
<t>I have put in a complaint with the local complaints officer for my local authority Excaliber I live in the area of the local authority who has just had the worst social service audit report in the whole of scotland Dumfries and Galloway the whole social services department was taken to bit in the...
I will let yous all know what the outcome is as there could be something that can help all of us from this because as of today everybody involved are trying to do everything but kiss my feet its about time all the services involved gave us carers the help and respect we deserve
<t>Hi everyone <br/> <br/> I was the carer for my 28yrs old daughter full time until 15th april this year all her disabilities are phsycial she is an insulin dependant diabetic with neuropathey,dumping syndrome, she is registered particaly sighted,has renal failure and is awaiting a double transplan...