[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Thanks to all of you that have replied. I will look up the helicopters board!! I really hope that you guys dont have to put up with getting the blame for your parents ill health from your siblings!! <br/> <br/> I will take all your suggestions on board. Really at the moment I just don't want to h...
<t>Thanks for your kind replies. <br/> I am probably luckier in many respects than many people here. I am looking after my Dad but most of his health problems are due to his arthritis (which makes him fall often) and his aortic stenosis which means he gets short of breath and is unable to walk witho...
<t>Hi Everyone.<br/> I know a lot of you are in the same position and I know how you feel. I cant really describe it well but have written a little rhyme which may also ring true with many people on here who are caring alone for a relative without help from other family members. <br/> <br/> You are ...