[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
trombone
Oh Kira, you are going through one of the toughest things, I had a similar experience with my Dad. Talk to him, hold his hand, say everything you need to say. I will be thinking about you,

With love

Polly x
Thanks for the replies. I will definately check out the issue with my daughter's school profile - I didn't know such things existed, and also find a website that is specific.

Polly Image
<t>Hi,<br/> <br/> My daughter is almost 8, and has always had trouble settling to go to sleep, even as a small baby. Most nights it is around 10pm before she manages to drop off. This makes her very tired understanably, but only after prolonged mental and physical exhaustion does she find it easy to...
Hello and welcome
Hi there and welcome
Hi Dannielle,

Belated welcome, nice to meet you
Hi there,

I look after my mum and mother-in-law, both in their 80's with varying problems, so can imagine what things can be like. Take heart that this is a great place to find support
Hi Mandy,

Nice to meet you, hope you enjoy it here
Hello Adeline,

If I were there, I'd give you the biggest hug honey