[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>sorry me again olanzapine stopped my husband voices well they arent so lound some days but the weight he has put on now the doctors say the weight he has put on has causing high blood presure and he has high cholesterol and he binges crisps well the good thing is at least he eats the salt and vin...
thanks for your help oh yes we do get nightmares this sleep problem has been with us for ages hubby says just chop my head off i will order a new one from ebay Image
hi everyone now does there carees sleep ok.my husband gets about four hours sleep a night if we are lucky and his voices arent playing him up.some nights he doesnt get any and he takes sleeping tablets am i the only one making cups of tea at two in the morning because he cant sleep then i wake up an...
<t>hi i know i am new but i know what you are saying my husband can be the best person in the world but i know when things are going wrong slurred speach he goes to the pub and can just dissaper for a whole day be a total monster and i wonder why i married him you dont get no sleep because every one...
<t>wasnt going to join because my husband only has mental heatlh problems and i know people have things ten times worse than me but my friend said what about the days you just sit and cry cause you just cant fight the system any more and you hevent had any sleep cause hubby is hearing voices again s...