yes thanks for the encouragement I will not let them off the hook !!
<t>My mum has this problem as well as dementia and brain tumour. She cant sit out of bed for more than two hours without suffering a sudden drop in blood pressure. She then has to be placed in a supine - flat position quickly. <br/> <br/> Does anyone elese know of or have this condition - how do you...
Yes my mum has chronic lymphodema and lipodema - has a skin care regime - need moisturising and ensuring skin not infected to prevent celluitis also wears support stockings all the time.

We have good lymphodema clinic but appointments take ages.
<t>I have been dealing with my mother's deterioration in hospital over the last few months and then discovered I had to deal with this flaming funding issue- the NHS staff decide whether my mother should have NHS funding for her care for her conditions of ALzheimer's vascular dementia and tumour in ...
at least you've got a cat http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_biggrin.gif We've one (not ours) that camps on the doorstep when OH is ill or about to take a turn for the worse, a bit like a barometer with fur on http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_biggrin.gif mine is fur therapy ...she keeps me sane...
Thanks everyone for your messages of support - it means a great deal !
<t>I am sorrey to hear about your distress <br/> My friends father became very agrressive with this condition<br/> He was a lovely man before the condition worsened<br/> <br/> My mother also has this and I noticed some mood swings <br/> I hope that my mother is not affected like this but sadly I hav...
<t>I have cared for my mother for some months now. It started out slowly -falling, not recalling things the doctor said, forgetting the date and the time. 'She's just getting old' I was told. <br/> <br/> When she forgot who I was I knew something was up. I wrote to the GP for the third time telling ...
Please contact your local law centre or CAB - may do evening surgerues for working people - see disability discrimination impact on carers - recent case on flexible working and woman who worked for a law firm caring for her disabled child - they have to treat us on a par with working mums and cant j...