[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Please click and follow the link below and sign the petition to the Government and then forward the link to your friends asking them to sign it and pass it on as well. http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/GulfVeterans/ We want the Prime minister to look again into the illnesses gulf war veterans suffer ...
<t>[quote]<br/> I also urge you to check the Saga Trust, and get yourself nominated for a break - I feel really, really, lucky to be jetting off to Scilly Isles next week on a Saga Trust Carer's break.<br/> If I managed to get one, then I'm sure anyone can![quote]<br/> I'm too young to qualify for t...
Have you had a Carers Assessment from Social Services? You are entitled to one in your own right, nothing to do with Hubby, and YOUR needs have to be looked at. I've had the Social Services come out and see me, but all they could advise or do; so they said; was help me to get a smaller flat - to re...
GORDON BROWN made a staement re veterans just last year when he said " NO VETERAN PAST OR PRESENT OR FAMILY MEMBER OF A VETERAN SHOULD SUFFER IN ANY WAY BECASUSE OF THE VETERANS SERVICE WITHIN H.M. FORCES WE OWE IT TO VETERANS AND THEIR FAMILIES TO LOOK AFTER THEM" Brown later went on to say that t...
<t>I am my husbands full time carer, i am feeling rely run down as I can't get any sort of break ,I have not had a break in 9 years , i feel stressed out as a result not managing to get a break , or help form any one.<br/> only time i get out is if have to go o doctors or shopping thats it .<br/> <b...
CONVALESCENCE === Is for a war disabled pensioner who can not take a holiday in a normal hotel as the old doll has been on "holiday" with me she can not access convalescence breaks. RESPITE CARE === breaks are granted as an emergency measure in the event that the war disabled pensioner`s regular fu...
It good to get the info out there as it such a complicated issue, also it easyer!
for People to understand its written down , rather than me trying to explain the illness.
This is the poem that my husband often quotes from, as most old soldiers feel it truly sums up the futility of war and its cost . DULCE ET DECORUM EST Bent double, like old beggars under sacks, Knock-kneed, coughing like hags, we cursed through sludge, Till on the haunting flares we turned our backs...
Here's a couple of Quotes I found on the Internet. Quotations about Listening Wisdom is the reward you get for a lifetime of listening when you'd have preferred to talk. Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. I tell you everything that i...