[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>I don't have PoA over either of them. Mum, while easily confused and I'm fairly sure suffering from memory problems, still has functional mental faculties and is capable of making her own decisions. She will happily defer things like this to my judgement however so at present I'm not concerned ab...
<t>Hi guys,<br/> <br/> Just a further update!<br/> <br/> On Wednesday last week my father finally lost the plot and was going to leave the house and run away somewhere (he's not left the house in over 10 years). He was very abusive verbally towards my mother and was not making any sense at all.<br/>...
Unfortunately the "Guide to Carers Rights" link on the Helf & Advice page appears to be dead!

I don't have any doubt that I'll be able to get enough time off to sort things out. I've still got some holiday days left if they make a fuss anyway.
<t>I certainly have, thank you everyone!<br/> <br/> Just an update on my situation:<br/> <br/> My fathers condition now appears to be deteriorating rapidly. He's started interfering with the carers for my Mum (kicking them out or saying strange things to them) and has said some aggressive things to ...
<t>Thank you for all your responses, lots of helpful advice and it's nice to know I'm not alone with my feelings!<br/> <br/> I'll try to answer some of the questions:<br/> <br/> Cotula, both my dad and mum's social workers are aware of the current situation, but they can't really do anything unless ...
<t>Hi,<br/> <br/> Thought I'd join here and share my story - it's a long one.<br/> <br/> I'm in my late 20s working 40 hours a week in a high tech, fast moving industry. I'm an only-child and live about 20 miles away from my parents in a rented house with my partner. At the weekends I visit my paren...