[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi All,<br/> After a year and a half of my wife being pushed from pillar to post within the medical profession and having various "woolly", unconfirmed diagnoses of her condition, she finally got a definitive diagnosis today.<br/> <br/> The neuro doc she's been seeing recently confirmed today tha...
Thanks all,

some positive feedback there. I'll keep you posted how the first session goes and whether I found it beneficial for my situation.

Take care,
Nyk
Hi peteraf,

I've just received e-mail confirmation of my place on the course on 4th Aug. I'll post some feedback on here once I've been.

Regards,
Nyk
<t>Hi All,<br/> <br/> Caring with Confidence has just started group study sessions near me. As I am quite isolated, new to the area, new to caring, new to the Benefits System###****, going slowly braindead due to giving up work; I thought I would give the sessions a go.<br/> <br/> I was wondering if...
All done
As one of the "lurkers", I felt it only right to vote..........so it's duly done!! lol
<t>The DWP make you feel like a "scrounger, a second class citizen". The onset of my wife's condition was rapid and she had to begrudgingly give up work as she was unfit to continue her role as a pre-school teacher. I continued to work and care for my wife and our 3 children. It soon became apparent...
<t>When we lived in West Wiltshire the support we received from Adult Services, PCT and GP was a BIG FAT ZERO!!!! Having recently moved to the New Forest in Hampshire, I cannot speak highly enough about the support, assistance, advice, supply of mobility aids, supply of Carers etc. This support has ...
<t>Hi,<br/> We currently have a Renault Megane hatchback which accomodates the wheelchair (folded) in the boot but leaves no room for anything else and with my wife and 3 kids that can be a bit problematic! We have ordered a Vauxhall Zafira on my wife's DLA Mobility and it should arrive in 2 weeks. ...
<t>Hi,<br/> Work Focussed Interviews seem to be a staple requirement of ALL benefits now. My wife claims ESA with me as her full-time carer. Despite the fact she gets High Rate Care and Mobility DLA, has a full care plan from her social worker and can't be left alone AT ALL; the DWP in their wisdom ...