[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
we ve got the blue badge for my husband and if he as to use his wheelchair we use it if not and he can use his stick we park in a normal bay but it does make you mad when someone parks in a disable bay and doesnt need to and i ve got to go and tell them, my family hate it when i do mind
good luck, hope everything goes like work for you Image Image
brillant
<t>my husband is like lazydaisy son and he can be really nasty and will hit out at you, i do everything i can so nothing goes wrong but feel like i am walking on egg shells all the time. if i am longer than 10 mins down the shop, he phones me about 10 times, i only get time off when my son is home f...
thank you all, phoned them today, they cant do anything to help worth a try,
thank you, we would try any thing,
<t>yes i am the main carer but dont drive and dont really want to as i suffer with my nerves , so its only my son who can take him, we go down to cardiff 3 times a months and he goes in for the day with the pain clinic and cant go home on public transport and the hosptail is 25 miles away and we als...
HI all, my question is? my husband as a car but cant drive, my son who works full time is the only one in the house who could take him to the hosptail and places but as not passed his test and cant afford lessons does anyone know if we could get any help with the lessons thank you
no wasnt in the street but it did show our house as she walked down the street to their house, glad the windows were clean
please can anyone tell me how to put a picture up by my name thank you