[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>I have read alot of information saying those with CD/BPD should be made responsible for their actions because of the affect on others.<br/> Is it wise to tell someone what they did whilst they were ill or do you run the risk of making them feel even worse about themselves and making the illness w...
<t>Thank you for the reply, I had suspected his depression was getting worse as he was diagnosed Clinical but the last episode had all the signs of Bi-polar.<br/> I'm sure you're right, he is having a tough time caused by added stress in his life he has little control over.<br/> I haven't watched th...
Although Hypersexuality is rare can it be found in both Clinical Depression and Bipolar or just one? My partner has always had a high sex drive but recently during an episode he went completely over the top seeking sex online etc. He had never gone this far before.
Yes, think I will. I have to do something for both our sakes.
<t>He took himself off medication last year. He went back to the GP for help but made out it was his CD again and didn't mention the changes in his behaviour, he won't go back until his repeat script is due and says he isn't going to say anything anyway.<br/> I think you're so right, I feel I do nee...
<t>My partner was diagnosed with Clinical Depression 6 years ago after a year in which he had several things happen, death of his Mum etc. He subsequently had a breakdown and made several suicide attempts.<br/> He seemed to be coping relatively well recently but after a slow build up things rapidly ...